Our Response to COVID-19
As mandated by the City of San Antonio, our studios are temporarily on sabbatical until April 18, 2020. But just because we will not be having in person classes in the short term does not mean you have to miss out on your yoga, Pilates or fitness. Our plan is to stream classes regularly as well as posting recorded classes for you to take at your convenience. We already have over 40 recorded classes on our YouTube page. You can find links on our homepage to our YouTube channel, Facebook Live, Instagram Live, and our Zoom account.
For customers who pay month-to-month, we will not be charging Auto Payments until we can open the studios again unless we have personally made other arrangements with them. If you need confirmation that you were included in this action, please reach out to our customer service team using the email: email@example.com
Continuity during these times of change
We’ve gotten many inquiries asking how you can support The Union during these unsure times. Short answer: Buy a package or a gift card for a friend. We want to continue to provide value and service in the right way. Here are a few Union Strong Sale options:
- Continue your AutoPay payments through the studio closures. For those that continue their auto membership uninterrupted, we are offering a rate of $109/mo. until Dec. 31, 2020.
- Upgrade to an Annual package for $150 off regular price — $1,349. This package would activate once we reopen the studios.
People, Partnership, and Possibility
Let’s practice our yoga and strength during these challenging times. The good news: we’ve been training for this present moment all our lives. Lisa Stevens stresses the 3 Ps:
- People: surround yourself with the people you love and value.
- Partnership: work in partnership with your people and our community to unite and support each other.
- Possibility: with all the changes in the world today, look for new possibilities and opportunities that weren’t present previously.
The Union, Fitness & Fun